Inogen One G2 Provides a Lightweight Oxygen Solution.
The new Inogen One® G2 delivers the independence of our original Inogen One portable concentrator, but it’s smaller, lighter, and makes more oxygen with a longer battery life. It’s a portable concentrator small enough to hold in your hand. That means there are no tanks to refill and you never have to worry about running out of oxygen.
The Inogen One® G2 is your one solution, your single solution, for oxygen at home, away, and for travel (approved for use on all US airlines). The Inogen One® G2 is Oxygen. Anytime. Anywhere®
- Weight 7.25 lbs. (includes 12-cell battery)
- Size Length: 10.7″ Width: 3.9″ Height: 9.5″ (including handle)
- Oxygen Flow: Pulse dose delivery system. Five flow settings from 1-5.
- Power Sensing: AC Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing to allow worldwide use). DC Power: for mobile use in car/airplane. Battery Duration (12-cell battery): 3.5 to 4 hours*. Recharge approximately 4 hours with AC or DC power Duration (24-cell battery): 7 to 8 hours*. Recharge approximately 8 hours with AC or DC power
- Noise Level 38 Decibels*
- Warranty 1 year, 3 year, or lifetime limited warranty**
- Operation: Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
- Use: Designed for stationary, portable, and travel
*At setting 2
**See Inogen One® Limited Warranty Statement for complete warranty information
More information about the Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Oxygen Choice is very proud to offer the widest range of stationery and portable medical oxygen concentrators from all the leading manufacturers and distributors. We are confident that we can provide a well informed professional personal service from “hospital to home” for all your oxygen requirements.
When choosing Oxygen Choice you have the confidence that your oxygen concentrator, whether it be the Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator or a different model, it will be delivered to your door by a trained technician who will explain all aspects of your machine including initial setup, recharging, power management, safety tips and oxygen settings. It’s all part of the our service.