Inogen One G4 Provides a Lightweight Oxygen Solution.
The new Inogen One® G4 delivers the independence of our original Inogen One portable concentrator, but it’s one of the smallest, lightest and quietest packages available. It’s a portable concentrator designed to increase independence for most users. It can be charged at home or on the go – giving you the freedom of Oxygen.
The Inogen One® G4 is your one solution, your single solution, for oxygen at home, away, and for travel (approved for use on all US airlines). The Inogen One® G4 is Oxygen. Anytime. Anywhere®
- Weight 2.8 lbs. (includes single battery)
- Size Length: 5.91″ Width: 2.68″ Height: 7.2″ (including battery)
- Oxygen Flow: Pulse dose delivery system. Three flow settings from 1-3.
- Power Sensing: AC Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing to allow worldwide use). DC Power: for mobile use in car/airplane. Battery Duration (single battery): Up to 2.7 hours*. Recharge approximately 3 hours with AC or DC power Duration (double battery): up to 5 hours*. Recharge approximately 5 hours with AC or DC power
- Noise Level 40 Decibels*
- Warranty 3-year standard warranty**
- Operation: Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
- Use: Designed for stationary, portable, and travel
*At setting 2
**See Inogen One® Limited Warranty Statement for complete warranty information
More information about the Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Oxygen Choice is very proud to offer the widest range of stationery and portable medical oxygen concentrators from all the leading manufacturers and distributors. We are confident that we can provide a well informed professional personal service from “hospital to home” for all your oxygen requirements.
When choosing Oxygen Choice you have the confidence that your oxygen concentrator, whether it be the Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator or a different model, it will be delivered to your door by a trained technician who will explain all aspects of your machine including initial setup, recharging, power management, safety tips and oxygen settings. It’s all part of the our service.